Monday, March 3, 2008

Whats UP

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted a new blog but the last week has been flying by. In this post I just wanted to give you little visual to a small part of what has been going on here in Rwanda.

This is a just a great view of the country side.
I have been working with a street kids ministry and this is me speaking to some of the kids that we work with. It is a great ministry that I really enjoy being a part of look forward to How God is going to use me when spending time with them.
Along with this ministry I have continued to visit YFC clubs in different schools in the area and speak to high school kids.Work at ECK is going well. I have been doing a lot of work to get after school programs started. They will start Tuesday of this week.
Here is another picture of some of the street kids in our ministry.
Village Kids

I am over 1 month in and for the most part it has been flying by. It is hard to process everything that I have been experiencing sometimes, but it is a blessing to know that He is using me here right now and for the next couple months here in Africa.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Haiku number 6

The cherry on top
The distressed in your jeans
The Paul in Rwanda

Tim Høiland said...

i don't understand pete's haiku. anyway, paul, does this post imply you found your camera again?

wenrau said...

I agree with Timmy's entire comment, confused with the haiku, curious about the camera! Can't believe it's been a month already! Miss ya, and praying for you!!

Paul said...

I did not find my camera, But I borrowed it from someone else. I do not understand Petes comment either

Paula said...

Paul,Isn't it amazing how God will use you when you let Him. Your obedience to His call for you to Rawanda is such an example to us here at 'home' and the blessings that come with that obedience. Praying for you in your ministry and in your travels. Can't wait to hear your stories in person. Paula (Austin's mom)